USDA loans are designed to help give home buyers the opportunity to purchase safe and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas.
USDA Loan Requirements
- Must meet the USDA’s regional income requirements
- Available in areas designated and approved for rural housing by the USDA. Find out if your property qualifies here.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may be accepted
- Buyer must personally occupy the dwelling as primary residence
Benefits and Details
- 0% down payment
- Up to 100% loan to value
- Borrowers with low to moderate income may qualify
- Available for purchase, rate/term refinance, or streamline refinance